Wednesday 29 June 2016

June Wrap Up


This month I managed to read through 6 books and one audio book, which is very good for me! I love reading but I also have responsabitlities and commitments and kids and work so you won't really find me having read 20 books in one month (although that'll be dream! Just for one month!)


So this month these are the books I got through :)


Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (review here)

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (review here)
A Thousand Boy Kisses (recommendation to come)
Coraline by Neil Gaiman (a post on this book here)
The Boy in Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne (book vs movie post to come)
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (on kindle) (review to come)
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on audio

What have you read so far this month?? 

1 comment:

  1. Well done on all your reading this month, you've read loads :D xx

    ReplyDelete